Yolanda Zoleka Cuba is widely known as the Chief Digital & Fintech Officer at MTN Group Ltd. Here are 10 Things you should know about Yolanda Zoleka Cuba.
- Yolanda Zoleka Cuba is the former Chief Executive Officer of Vodafone Ghana having been appointed to the position in March 2016.
- She initially joined Vodacom Group Limited in November 1, 2014 and served as its Chief Officer of Strategy & New Business till her promotion to Chief Executive.
- Cuba previously served as an Executive Director of Strategy & Business Support at The South African Breweries Limited since February 2012.
- She was appointed MTN Group’s Chief Digital and FinTech officer in July 2019.
- She holds a Bachelor of Commerce in Statistics from the University of Cape Town.
- She then obtained her Bachelor of Commerce Honours degree in Accounting from University of Natal.
- She is now the Chief Digital & Fintech Officer at MTN Group’s.
- She previously occupied the position of Chief Executive Officer of Mvelaphanda Holdings Pty Ltd, Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director at New Bond Capital Ltd, Chief Officer-Strategy & New Business at Vodacom Group Ltd and Executive Director at SABMiller South Africa Ltd.[
- She was also a board member of Absa Group Limited and South African Breweries Ltd.
- She has receive the following awards:
2006- Top Empowered Business Woman of the Year by Top Companies and; 2007-Youth Excellence award by the Black Management Forum.