Loxion Kulca clothing can be bought across the country from more than 150 outlets, and in Botswana, Swaziland and Namibia. And further afield in the US, Europe and Australia, with plans to export it to China and Japan. In Joburg you can get your piece of Loxion Kulca clothing from Webbers, Dodos, The Hub and in shopping centres throughout the city. Here are 5 Things You Should Know About Loxion Kulca.
- Loxion Kulca was founded Wandi Nzimande and Sechaba Mogale
- The brand was born in Johannesburg and since its entry into to the market, has been the embodiment of popular culture.
- Loxion/lock-shin/location is unique to South Africa and the term is used country wide to describe: townships, ghettos, disadvantaged, under-developed areas and in some instances it refers to “home”. It represents the African urban state of mind while nurturing Kulca (culture),
- Wandi Nzimande was Kaya FM’s resident DJ
- Loxion Kulca clothing can be bought across the country from more than 150 outlets, and in Botswana, Swaziland and Namibia.
- Loxion Kulca (LK) reflects the streets and lifestyle of urban Africa through apparel, shoes, eyewear, bags and luggage, personal care and fragrances, accessories and handmade items.